Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 128 Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 128 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 6th November 2022.
Indian Army Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments (Hindu (Gorkha) candidates|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts (Ladakhi Muslim Shia candidates only)||01|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||01|
- Last date to apply: 6th November 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Pandit/ Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments||Hindu Candidate with Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit from UGC recognized University. In addition, individuals should have the undermentioned religious qualification‘Karam Kand’ is one of the main/ core subjects during Shastri/ Acharya.Or One-year Diploma in ‘Karam Kand’.|
|Granthi||Sikh Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, individuals should have ‘Gyani’ in Punjabi.|
|Maulvi||Muslim Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, individuals should have Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir/ Urdu Mahir in Urdu.|
|Padre||Christian Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, an individual should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is on the approved list of the local Bishop.|
|Bodh Monk||Buddhist Candidate with Graduation in any discipline from a UGC-recognized University. In addition, individuals should have been ordained as Monk/ Buddhist priests by an appropriate authority. The term ‘Appropriate Authority’ will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The Head Priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khanpa or Lopon or Rajbam with a Proper certificate from the Monastery.|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
Age Limit as on 1st October 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Screening and Written Test
- /Other Recruitments Tests.
How To Apply for Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army Junior Commissioned Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) of Indian Army through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.