Indian Army ASC Centre South Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 458 Cook, MTS, Station Office, Fire Fitter, Fireman, Tin, Smith, Various Group C, Vacancies @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army ASC Centre South has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 458 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 15th July 2022.
Indian Army ASC Centre South Department has released this advertisement for the post of Cook, MTS, Station Office, Fire Fitter, Fireman, Tin, Smith, Various Group C, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Indian Army ASC Centre South Recruitment Notification Details–
|Cook, MTS, Station Office, Fire Fitter, Fireman, Tin, Smith and Various Group C||458|
- Last date to apply: 15th July 2022
Educational Qualification Required
10th OR Diploma of Certificate in Catering or 12th
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
18-25 yrs (18-27 yrs for Civilian Motor Driver)
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 18000 – 29200
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Written test will be of 150 marks and 2 hours duration.
- Paper will comprise 150 MCQ questions.
How To Apply for Indian Army ASC Centre South Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army ASC Centre South Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (joinindianarmy.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Indian Army ASC Centre South Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Indian Army ASC Centre South) before the last date (15th July 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, CHQ, ASC Centre (South)-2 ATC/ ASC Centre (North)-1 ATC Agram Post, Bangalore -07