India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 38926 Vacancies @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
India Post has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 38926 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 05th June 2022.
India Post Office Department has released this advertisement for the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||38926|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 02/05/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 05/06/2022
|For Female (All Category)||Nil|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with Mathematics and English as a subject with candidate should have studied the local language
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit (10th Marks).
How To Apply for India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in) of India Post through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.