Income Tax Department Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, Vacancies @ incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 24 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 18th April 2022.
Income Tax Department has released this advertisement for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification Details–
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Income Tax Inspector||01|
- Last date to apply: 18th April 2022
Educational Qualification Required
- MTS: Matriculation (10th).
- Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant: Degree
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India
- MTS: 18 to 25 years.
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 to 30 years.
- Income Tax Assistant: 18 to 27 years.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Income Tax Inspector||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|Tax Assistant||Rs.5200-20200/- of 6th CPC + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||Rs.5200-20200/- of 6th CPC + Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Educational Qualification
- Document Verification
How To Apply for Income Tax Department Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Income Tax Department Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (incometaxindia.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Income Tax Department of India) before the last date (18th April 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata 700069