IICB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 17 Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Vacancies @ iicb.res.in
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 17 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 24th August 2022.
IICB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IICB Recruitment Notification Details–
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||13|
- Opening date of online application : 04-08-2022
- Last date to apply: 24th August 2022
- SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
- Others Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||12th/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed|
|Junior Stenographer||12yj/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||max 28 yrs|
|Junior Stenographer||max 27 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs 30000|
|Junior Stenographer||Rs 38000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- two papers (Paper-I and paper-II).
- Paper-I is qualifying in nature.
- Merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in Paper – II.
- Question paper will comprise 200 questions and total time duration of exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be a Stenography test for Junior Stenographer post.
How To Apply for IICB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IICB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (iicb.res.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (iicb.res.in) of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.