IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 226 Vacancies @ idbibank.in
Industrial Development Bank of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 226 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 10th July 2022.
IDBI Bank Department has released this advertisement for the post of Specialist Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Premises||10|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Security||05|
|Administration – Rajbhasha||03|
|Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)||09|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP)||16|
|Finance & Accounts (FAD)||04|
|Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||139|
|Risk Management- Information Security Group (ISG)||06|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||25/06/2022|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||10/07/2022|
|For General/EWS/OBC||₹1000/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges + GST)|
|For SC/ST/PWD||₹200/- (Intimation Charges)|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Premises||Graduation (B.Tech/BE in Computer Electrical Engineering)|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Security||Graduation in any discipline|
|Administration – Rajbhasha||Graduation Degree with Hindi and English as a Core subject|
|Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)||Graduate in any discipline|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP)||BE/B.Tech/Bachelor in Electronics/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology|
|Finance & Accounts (FAD)||Graduate with Accountancy and/or Taxation as core subject|
|Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT)/Electronics & Communication|
|Legal||Graduation in Law|
|Risk Management- Information Security Group (ISG)||BE/B.Tech (in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)|
|Treasury||B.Sc./BA (Maths or Stat.)/BE/B.Tech or any Graduate with PG in M.Sc. /MA (Maths or Stat.)|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Premises||28-40 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Infrastructure Management Department (IMD)- Security||25-35 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Administration – Rajbhasha||35-45 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Fraud Risk Management (FRMG)||35-45 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Digital Banking & Emerging Payments (DB&EP)||35-45 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Finance & Accounts (FAD)||25-35 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Information Technology & MIS (IT & MIS)||35-45 years as on 1st May 2022|
|Risk Management- Information Security Group (ISG)||–|
|Treasury||25-35 years as on 1st May 2022|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test /
- interview /
- other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (idbibank.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (idbibank.in) of Industrial Development Bank of India through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.