IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 6432 Vacancies @ ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 6432 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 22nd August 2022.
IBPS Department has released this advertisement for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Probationary Officer/Management Trainee (PO/MT) XII||6432|
|Bank of Baroda||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Bank of India||80||40||144||53||218||535|
|Bank of Maharashtra||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Indian Overseas Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab National Bank||75||37||135||50||203||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||38||23||66||24||102||253|
|Union Bank of India||346||155||573||184||836||2094|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 02/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online 22/08/2022
- Last Date Payment of Fee 22/08/2022
- Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training (September/October 2022)
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training (September/October 2022)
- Preliminary Admit Card (October 2022)
- Online Examination – Preliminary (October 2022)
- Result of Online Exam – Preliminary (November 2022)
- Online Mains Exam Admit Card (November 2022)
- Online Examination – Main (November 2022)
- Declaration of Result – Main (December 2022)
- Download of call Letters for Interview (January/February 2023)
- Conduct of Interview (January/February 2023)
- Provisional Allotment (April 2023)
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor Degree in any stream
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
20-30 years as on 1st Aug 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|IBPS Bank PO Salary Structure in India|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 36,000|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 5,904|
|Dearness Allowance||Rs. 8,593.20|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 600|
|DA Others||Rs. 1,552.50|
|Housing Rent Allowance||Rs. 3,240|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 57,289.70|
|Deduction (Tax & NPS)||Rs. 4,659.32|
|Net Salary||Rs. 52,630.38|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IBPS Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ibps.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ibps.in) of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.