IARI Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 641 Technician Vacancies @ iari.res.in
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 641 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th January 2022.
IARI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Technician etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Delhi is published on our website page Delhi Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IARI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Technician (T-1)||641 (UR-286, EWS-61, SC-93, ST-68, OBC (NCL)-133)|
Starting Date for Apply Online 18/12/2021
Closing Date for Apply Online (11:55 pm) (Last Date Extended) 20/01/2022
Last Date Payment of Fee (11:55 pm) (Last Date Extended) 20/01/2022
Objective type examination (CBT) between 25 January-05 February 2022
|For UR/OBC-NCL(NCL)/EWS||₹1000/- (Rs.700 Examination Fee + Rs.300 Registration)|
|For Women/C/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD||₹300/- (Only Registration Fee)|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Delhi.
18-30 years as on 10th January 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Pay Level-3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
- Objective Type 100 Questions in Written Exam.
- Each question carries one mark.
- For each wrong answer ¼ (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
How To Apply for IARI Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IARI Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (iari.res.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (iari.res.in) of ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.