IARI Assistant Vacancy 2022 | 462 Posts | भारतीय कृषि अनुसंधान संस्थान भर्ती
IARI Assistant Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 462 Vacancies @ iari.res.in
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 462 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 25th June 2022.
IARI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
IARI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 25th june 2022
Educational Qualification Required
Graduate in any Trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for IARI Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IARI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (iari.res.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (iari.res.in) of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.