IAF Group C Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 15 Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver, House Keeping Staff, Cook, Ayah/ Ward Sahayika, Vacancies @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 15 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 19th July 2022.
IAF Department has released this advertisement for the post of Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver, House Keeping Staff, Cook, Ayah/ Ward Sahayika, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
IAF Recruitment Notification Details–
|Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||2|
|House Keeping Staff||2|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||1|
- Last date to apply: 19th July 2022
Educational Qualification Required
|Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||10th|
|Cook||10th with Certificate/ Diploma in Catering and 1 yrs experience|
|House Keeping Staff||10th|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||10th with valid driving license and 2 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||level 1|
|House Keeping Staff||level 1|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||level 2|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for IAF Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (IAF Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (indianairforce.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (IAF Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Indian Air Force (IAF)) before the last date (19th July 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Mentioned Air Force Stations.