HPCL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainees Vacancies @ hindustanpetroleum.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 100 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th February 2022.
HPCL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
HPCL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship||100|
- Last date to apply: 28th February 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduate in Instrumentation Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Maharashtra,.
18 – 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Document Verification
How To Apply for HPCL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (HPCL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (hindustanpetroleum.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (hindustanpetroleum.com) of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.