HPCL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 294 Engineers, Safety Officer, Quality Control Officer, Chartered Accountant, HR Officer, Vacancies @ hindustanpetroleum.com
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 294 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd July 2022.
HPCL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Engineers, Safety Officer, Quality Control Officer, Chartered Accountant, HR Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
HPCL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Information Systems Officer||5|
|Fire & Safety Officer||2|
|Quality Control Officer||27|
|Law Officer – HR||2|
- Last date to apply: 22nd July 2022
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Others Rs 1180/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Engineers||BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering|
|Information Systems Officer||BE/ BTech in Computer Science /IT Engineering|
|Safety Officer||4 -years Engineering degree in Mechanical /Civil/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/Chemical and degree or diploma in industrial safety|
|Fire & Safety Officer||Full time regular BE/ BTech in Fire or Fire & Safety Engineering and Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Safety or equivalent|
|Quality Control Officer||2 Years full time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic/Inorganic )|
|Blending Officer||2 Years full time regular M.Sc. In Chemistry (Analytical / Physical / Organic/Inorganic )|
|Chartered Accountant||Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|HR Officer||2 -years full time Post -graduate Degree/Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or MBA in HR/Personnel Management|
|WelfareOfficer||Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or in Law and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma covering Labour Legislations OR Degree or Diploma in Social Science|
|Law Officer||Law Graduate and 1 yrs experience|
|Law Officer – HR||3 -years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard and 1 yrs experience|
|Manager/Sr. Manager||4 -years Engineering course in Electrical Engineering and 9/12 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Engineers||max 25 yrs|
|Information Systems Officer||max 25 yrs|
|Safety Officer||max 27 yrs|
|Fire & Safety Officer||max 27 yrs|
|Quality Control Officer||max 27 yrs|
|Blending Officer||max 27 yrs|
|Chartered Accountant||max 27 yrs|
|HR Officer||max 27 yrs|
|WelfareOfficer||max 27 yrs|
|Law Officer||max 26 yrs|
|Law Officer – HR||max 26 yrs|
|Manager/Sr. Manager||max 34/37 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Engineers||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Information Systems Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Safety Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Fire & Safety Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Quality Control Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Blending Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Chartered Accountant||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|HR Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|WelfareOfficer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Law Officer||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Law Officer – HR||Rs 50000 – 160000|
|Manager/Sr. Manager||Rs 80000 – 220000 OR Rs 90000 – 240000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based Test,
- Group Task,
- Personal Interview,
- Moot court (only for Law Officers)
How To Apply for HPCL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (HPCL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (hindustanpetroleum.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (hindustanpetroleum.com) of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.