HAL Vacancy 2022 | 85 Posts | हिंदुस्तान एयरोनॉटिक्स लिमिटेड भर्ती
HAL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 85 Design Trainee / Management Trainee Vacancies @ hal-india.co.in
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 85 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 12th March 2022.
HAL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Design Trainee / Management Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
HAL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Management Trainee (Technical)||22|
|Management Trainee (IMM)||5|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||5|
|Management Trainee (HR)||5|
|Management Trainee (legal)||5|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||5|
- Last date to apply: 12th March 2022
- Online Selection Test : 07-04-2022 to 09-04-2022
- Interview for shortlisted candidates at HAL, Bengaluru : 04-05-2022 to 06-05-2022
- Rs.500/- is to be paid as Application Fee.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates No Fees
- Pay the application fee Through Challan.
Educational Qualification Required
|Design Trainee||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Aeronautical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Aeronautical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or equivalentElectrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Production/Computer Science|
|Management Trainee (IMM)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Electrical /Mechanical /Production|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent in Civil|
|Management Trainee (HR)||PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare|
|Management Trainee (legal)||Bachelor of Law|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||Bachelor Degree with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Orissa,.
max 28 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 40,000 -1,40,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Online test
How To Apply for HAL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (HAL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (hal-india.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (hal-india.co.in) of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.