Gujarat PSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 260 Municipal Account Officer, Assistant conservator, Chief Officer, Dy Section Officer, Vacancies @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 260 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th July 2022.
Gujarat PSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Municipal Account Officer, Assistant conservator, Chief Officer, Dy Section Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Gujarat is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Municipal Account Officer Class 2||4|
|Veterinary Officer, Class-II||130|
|Assistant conservator of forest class-II||38|
|Chief Officer, class-3||8|
|Dy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Class III (Secratariat)||80|
- Last date to apply: 30th July 2022
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for reserved categories
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Municipal Account Officer Class 2||Chartered Accountant or Cost and Works Accountant or Company Secretary or Master degree in Business Administration or Master of Computer Application or Master of Commerce or Master of Science(in Mathematics/Statistics), or Master of Arts (in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics) OR Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Bachelor of Computer Application or Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science in Mathematics/Statistics , or Bachelor of Arts in Statistics/ Economics/Mathematics|
|Veterinary Officer, Class-II||BVSc & AH|
|Assistant conservator of forest class-II||Bachelor Degree in any subject of (i) Botany, (ii) Chemistry, (iii) Geology, (iv) Mathematics, (v) Physics, (vi) Statistics, (vii) Zoology, (viii) Microbiology, (ix) Biotechnology, (x) Bio-chemistry, (xi) Environmental Science, (xii) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, (xiii) Agriculture, (xiv) Forestry, (xv) Horticulture (xvi) Engineering / Technology|
|Chief Officer, class-3||Bachelor’s degree|
|Dy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Class III (Secratariat)||post related|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Gujarat Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Gujarat.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Municipal Account Officer Class 2||max 38 yrs|
|Veterinary Officer, Class-II||max 36 yrs|
|Assistant conservator of forest class-II||max 36 yrs|
|Chief Officer, class-3||20-35 yrs|
|Dy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Class III (Secratariat)||max 36 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Municipal Account Officer Class 2||Rs. 44,900 – 1, 42, 400|
|Veterinary Officer, Class-II||Rs. 44,900 to 1, 42,400|
|Assistant conservator of forest class-II||Rs 53,100-1,67,80|
|Chief Officer, class-3||Rs 39,900-1,26,600|
|Dy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar, Class III (Secratariat)||as per norms|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Primary Test, mains test and interview.
- Prelims exam paper will consist of 200 questions of total 200 marks.
- Based in primary test marks, candidates will be called for mains test and/or interview.
How To Apply for Gujarat PSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Gujarat PSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (gpsc.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (gpsc.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.