GSSSB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1446 Work Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Tracer, Additional Assistant Engineer, Municipal Engineer, Stenographer, Vacancies @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1446 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
GSSSB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Work Assistant, Assistant Librarian, Tracer, Additional Assistant Engineer, Municipal Engineer, Stenographer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Gujarat is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
GSSSB Recruitment Notification Details–
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- II||156|
|English Stenographer – Grade- II||89|
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- III||22|
|English Stenographer – Grade- III||3|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||30|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||192|
|Electricity Duty Inspector||8|
- Last date to apply: 30th june 2022
- Nil for Reserved Category and
- Rs 100/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- II||Graduate and Stenography certificates|
|English Stenographer – Grade- II||Graduate and Stenography certificates|
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- III||Graduate and Stenography certificates|
|English Stenographer – Grade- III||Graduate and Stenography certificates|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Graduate/ Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Municipal Engineer||Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent trade|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Graduate in Civil Engineering|
|Tracer||Diploma in Civil/ Draughtsman|
|Work Assistant||Graduate in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil/ Draughtsman or relevant|
|Electricity Duty Inspector||post related|
|Assistant Librarian||Graduate in Library and Information Science/ Library Science|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Gujarat Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Gujarat.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- II||Rs 38090|
|English Stenographer – Grade- II||Rs 38090|
|Gujarati Stenographer – Grade- III||Rs 19950|
|English Stenographer – Grade- III||Rs 19950|
|Junior Scientific Assistant||Rs 31340|
|Municipal Engineer||Rs 38090|
|Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs 38090|
|Work Assistant||Rs 19950|
|Electricity Duty Inspector||Rs 31350|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs 19950|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- written exam will be of 100 marks with total 100 questions and
- time duration will be 2 hours.
How To Apply for GSSSB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (GSSSB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.