GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 3437 Vacancies @ gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 3437 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 15th February 2022.
GPSSB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Village Panchayat Secretary. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Chhattisgarh is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Village Panchayat Secretary||3437|
- Last date to apply: 15th February 2022
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for reseved categories
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination and basic knowledge of computer Application
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Chhattisgarh Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Chhattisgarh.
max 35 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test/
- Skill Test/
- other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (GPSSB Village Panchayat Secretary Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (gpssb.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (gpssb.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.