GPSSB Vacancy 2022 | 344 Posts | गुजरात पंचायत सेवा चयन बोर्ड भर्ती
GPSSB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 344 live stock inspector, Statistical Assistant, Extension Officer, Social Welfare Inspector, Vacancies @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 344 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 05th February 2022.
GPSSB Department has released this advertisement for the post of live stock inspector, Statistical Assistant, Extension Officer, Social Welfare Inspector, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Gujarat is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
GPSSB Recruitment Notification Details–
|Live Stock Inspector||249|
|Extension Officer (Cooperation) (Grade II) (Class-III)||4|
|Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade)(Class-III)||7|
- Last date to apply: 05th February 2022
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for reseved categories
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Live Stock Inspector||Secondary school Certificate Examination and one year duration pre-service Live Stock Inspector course OR three years diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or Diploma in Animal Husbandry|
|Extension Officer (Cooperation) (Grade II) (Class-III)||Bachelor’s degree|
|Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade)(Class-III)||Bachelor’s degree|
|Statistical Assistant||pst-graduate degree or a Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics or Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics or Mathematics|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Gujarat Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Gujarat.
|Live Stock Inspector||18 – 34 yrs|
|Extension Officer (Cooperation) (Grade II) (Class-III)||21 – 36 yrs|
|Social Welfare Inspector (Junior Grade)(Class-III)||21 – 36 yrs|
|Statistical Assistant||21 – 38 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for GPSSB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (GPSSB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ojas.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.