GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 | 254 Posts | गुजरात पंचायत सेवा चयन बोर्ड भर्ती
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 254 Vacancies @ gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 254 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 23rd February 2022.
GPSSB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Pharmacist. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Gujarat is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Junior Pharmacist (Class III)||254|
- Last date to apply: 23rd February 2022
- Rs 100/-
- Nil for reseved categories
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Gujarat Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Gujarat.
maximum 36 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Documents verification.
- Written test will be of 150 marks and time allotment for exam will be 90 minutes.
How To Apply for GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (GPSSB Junior Pharmacist Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (gpssb.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (gpssb.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.