GPCB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 42 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Vacancies @ gpcb.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 42 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th April 2022.
GPCB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Gujarat is published on our website page Gujarat Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
GPCB Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 30th April 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Graduate Apprentices||B. Tech or B.E in Bio Technology/Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Pollution and Control/ Instrumentation & Control/ Marine Engineering|
|Technician Apprentices||Diploma in Bio Technology/Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Pollution and Control/ Instrumentation & Control/ Marine Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Gujarat Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Gujarat.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Marks Obtained in Diploma/Degree
How To Apply for GPCB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (GPCB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (gpcb.gujarat.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (gpcb.gujarat.gov.in) of Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.