Goa Psc Vacancy 2022 | 34 Posts | गोवा लोक सेवा आयोग
Goa Psc Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 34 Assistant Professor, Junior Scale Officer, District Welfare Officer, Junior Surgeon, Vacancies @ goa.gov.in
Goa Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 34 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 15th July 2022.
Goa Psc Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor, Junior Scale Officer, District Welfare Officer, Junior Surgeon, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Goa is published on our website page Goa Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Goa Psc Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Professor (Government College)||2|
|Assistant Professor (Goa College of Music)||1|
|Assistant Professor (Goa Medical College)||3|
|Lecturer in Medicine||1|
|District Welfare Officer||2|
|Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service||24|
- Last date to apply: 15th July 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Professor (Government College)||Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree with min 55% marks and NET/SET|
|Assistant Professor (Goa College of Music)||Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent degree with min 55% marks and NET/SET|
|Assistant Professor (Goa Medical College)||Post graduate degree or equivalent in the speciality concerned and one year experience|
|Lecturer in Medicine||Post-graduate medical qualification in the speciality concerned or equivalent and 3 yrs experience|
|Junior Surgeon||Post-graduate degree in the speciality concerned|
|District Welfare Officer||Degree in Social Service or Social Welfare or Social work or Sociology and 5 yrs experience|
|Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service||Degree|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Goa Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Goa.
maximum 45 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Assistant Professor (Government College)||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ GP 6,000|
|Assistant Professor (Goa College of Music)||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ GP 6,000|
|Assistant Professor (Goa Medical College)||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ GP 6,000|
|Lecturer in Medicine||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ GP 6,000|
|Junior Surgeon||Rs. 15,600-39,100+ GP 5400|
|District Welfare Officer||Rs. 35400-112400|
|Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP 5,400|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Screening Test and written test
- Oral interview
- Screening test will be of 75 marks with 75 minutes duration.
- Competitive written examination will be of 250 marks
How To Apply for Goa Psc Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Goa Psc Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (goa.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (goa.gov.in) of Goa Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.