FCI Recruitment 2022 | 5043 Posts | भारतीय खाद्य निगम
FCI Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 5043 Junior Engineer, Steno Grade II, Assistant Grade-III, Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 5043 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 05th October 2022.
FCI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Engineer, Steno Grade II, Assistant Grade-III, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
FCI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Grade III (General)||948|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||406|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)||1406|
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)||2054|
|Assistant Grade – III (Hindi)||93|
- Submission of Online Application Form 06-09-2022 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees : 05-10-2022 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of Online Test Tentatively in the month of January 2023
- Rs.500/- (Including GST)
- SC/ ST/ PwBD women candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Engineer||Degree in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering and one year experience|
|Stenographer||Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively|
|Assistant Grade III (General)||Graduate Degree in any discipline|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture Or B.Sc. in Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology|
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)||Graduate Degree in any discipline|
|Assistant Grade – III (Hindi)||Degree with Hindi as main subject and Certificate/Diploma course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||max 28 yrs|
|Stenographer||max 25 yrs|
|Assistant Grade III (General)||max 27 yrs|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||max 27 yrs|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)||max 27 yrs|
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)||max 27 yrs|
|Assistant Grade – III (Hindi)||max 28 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Junior Engineer||Rs 34000 – 103400|
|Stenographer||Rs 30500 – 88100|
|Assistant Grade III (General)||Rs 28200 – 79200|
|Assistant Grade III (Accounts)||Rs 28200 – 79200|
|Assistant Grade III (Technical)||Rs 28200 – 79200|
|Assistant Grade III (Depot)||Rs 28200 – 79200|
|Assistant Grade – III (Hindi)||Rs 28200 – 79200|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test only.
- online test will comprise of Phase-I and Phase-II exams.
- The online exam of Phase-I will be common irrespective of the post. Phase I exam will have single paper, which will consist of 100 questions of total 100 marks and 60 minutes duration.
- Phase-II online exam will comprise of two papers, each of 120 marks.
How To Apply for FCI Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (FCI Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (fci.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (fci.gov.in) of Food Corporation of India through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.