FCI Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 113 Manager/ Management Trainees Vacancies @ fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 113 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 26th September 2022.
FCI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Manager/ Management Trainees etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
FCI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||6|
|Manager (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)||1|
|Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from||27th August 2022 from 10:00 Hrs (IST)|
|Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees||26th September 2022 till 16:00 Hrs (IST)|
|Availability of Call letters on the website for download||10 days prior to the announced date of examination|
|Date of Online Test||Tentatively in the month of December 2022|
- SC/ ST/ PwBD and Women candidates No Fee.
- Others Rs. 800
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Manager (General)||Graduate degree or equivalent with min 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS|
|Manager (Depot)||Graduate degree or equivalent with min 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS|
|Manager (Movement)||Graduate degree or equivalent with min 60% marks OR CA/ICWA/CS|
|Manager (Accounts)||Associate Membership of ICAI /ICSI OR B.Com and Post Graduate Full-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma of minimum 2 years OR Post Graduate Part-time MBA (Fin) Degree / Diploma min 3 years duration OR Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/Diploma|
|Manager (Technical)||B.Sc. in Agriculture OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology OR B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering OR B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial BioTechnology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology|
|Manager (Civil Engineering)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Manager (Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)||Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering|
|Manager (Hindi)||Master’s Degree or equivalent in Hindi with English and min 5 years experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- for Manager age limit between 18 to 28 years
- maximum age limit for the post of Manager (Hindi) is 35 years.
- The upper age limit for departmental (FCI) candidates is 50 years.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 40000 – 140000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), the selection process will be consisting of Online Test, Interview, and Training.
- and for post of Manager (Hindi), the selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
How To Apply for FCI Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (FCI Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (fci.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (fci.gov.in) of Food Corporation of India through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.