EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2022 | 25 Posts | एक्सपोर्ट इम्पोर्ट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया भर्ती
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 25 Vacancies @ eximbankindia.in
Export Import Bank of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 25 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 14th March 2022.
EXIM Bank Department has released this advertisement for the post of Management Trainee. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
EXIM Bank Management Trainee Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Management Trainee (MT)||25|
- Last date to apply: 14th March 2022
- Tentative month of Written Examination and interview : April 2022
- General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST, PWD, EWS, and Female candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountants (CA) with 60% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
Age Limit as on September 2022
maximum 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 55,000 per month
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Written test paper will have 105 questions of max 200 marks.
- Total time allotment for exam will be 150 minutes.
- There will be Penalty for wrong answer of ¼ marks.
How To Apply for EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (EXIM Bank Management Trainee Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (eximbankindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (eximbankindia.in) of Export Import Bank of India through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.