ESIC Social Security Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 93 Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr II/Superintendent Vacancies @ esic.nic.in
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 93 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 12th April 2022.
ESIC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr II/Superintendent etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ESIC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Social Security Officer/ Manager Gr II/Superintendent||93|
- Last date to apply: 12th April 2022
- Rs 250/- : SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen
- Rs 500/- : All other categories
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree and Working knowledge of computer
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
21 – 27 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination :100 questions of total 100 marks and duration of 60 minutes
- Phase –I is qualifying in nature and marks will not be reckoned for final merit
- Phase II – Main Examination :Exam will have 150 questions of total 200 marks and time allotment of exam will be 2 hours
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test : 50 marks
How To Apply for ESIC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ESIC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (esic.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (esic.nic.in) of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.