ECIL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 40 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies @ ecil.co.in
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 40 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 14th May 2022.
ECIL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ECIL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||40|
- Last date to apply: 14th May 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/ BTech in ECE/Mechanical/ CSE with 65% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
max 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- group discussion and interview,
- GATE 2022 score card.
How To Apply for ECIL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ECIL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ecil.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ecil.co.in) of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.