ECIL Lower Division Clerk Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 11 Vacancies @ ecil.co.in
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 11 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 25th June 2022.
ECIL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
ECIL Lower Division Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Lower Division Clerk||11|
- Last date to apply: 25th june 2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduate with min 50% marks with typewriting speed of 40 wpm
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
maximum 28 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
How To Apply for ECIL Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (ECIL Lower Division Clerk Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ecil.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ecil.co.in) of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.