Eastern Railway Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 2972 Act Apprentices Vacancies @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 2972 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 10th May 2022.
Eastern Railway Department has released this advertisement for the post of Act Apprentices etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification Details–
Division : Vacancy
- Howrah Division : 659
- Liluah Workshop : 612
- Sealdah Division : 297
- Kanchrapara Workshop : 187
- Malda Division : 138
- Asansol Division : 412
- Jamalpur Workshop : 667
- Starting date of online application : 11-04-2022
- Last date to apply: 10th May 2022
- Nil for SC/ST/Pwd/ Women candidates.
- Other candidates need to pay Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with ITI
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
15 – 24 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Eastern Railway Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (er.indianrailways.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (er.indianrailways.gov.in) of Eastern Railway through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.