DVC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 56 Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancies @ dvc.gov.in
Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 56 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is Updated Soon.
DVC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
DVC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||56|
- Last date to apply: Updated Soon
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/ BTech in Mechanical/ Power Plant/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation & Control/Instrumentation/ ECE/ ETE/ Computer Science or equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE 2022
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
maximum 29 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 56100 – 177500
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- documents verification,
- GATE 2022 scores.
How To Apply for DVC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (DVC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (dvc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (dvc.gov.in) of Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.