DSE Odisha Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 11403 Initial Appointee Teacher Vacancies @ dseodisha.in
Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha has released advertisement for the recruitment of 11403 posts of Initial Appointee Teacher etc. on the page www.CgJobsKind.in.
Candidates who want to apply for these posts (DSE Odisha Jobs 2022) can read this article to know all the information related to the application. and candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply for these posts (DSE Odisha Vacancy 2022) by 31st January 2022.
Under this recruitment information, all the details like number of vacancies, eligibility, educational qualification, application fee, experience, age limit, application process, selection process, pay scale / salary, location of job, etc. can be obtained from This article of DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022.
Interested Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility conditions can apply online for the DSE Odisha Vacancy 2022 through the given link. Information of new government jobs is posted daily on www.CgJobsKind.in. Visit the website www.CgJobsKind.in daily for the information of all government recruitments.
DSE Odisha Vacancy 2022 – Full Notifications
Vacancy Details Total: 11403 Posts
|TGT Science (PCM)||2370|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||1544|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||1218|
- Starting Date for Apply Online (11:00 am onwards) 03/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online 31/01/2022
- Tentative Schedule of Online Examination (1st week of March 2022)
|For all other candidates||₹600/-|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
|TGT Arts||Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce or a Shastri (Sankrit) Degree and B.Ed./3 year Integrated B.ED.-M.Ed or 4 year Integrated BA, B.Ed.|
|TGT Science (PCM)||Bachelor Degree in Science/B.Tech/BE and B.Ed/3 year Integrated B.Ed., M.Ed. or 4 years Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||Bachelor Degree in Science/B.Tech/BE and B.Ed/3 year Integrated B.Ed., M.Ed. or 4 years Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed.|
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor Degree and B.H.Ed./B.Ed|
|Sanskrit Teacher||Bachelor Degree or Shastri (Sanskrit)|
|Telugu Teacher||+2 or its equivalent examination and C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||Bachelor Degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject and Telugu B.Ed.|
- Read the departmental advertisement for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
21-32 years as on 1st Jan 2021
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Sallery Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|TGT Science (PCM)||Rs.25300|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||Rs.25300|
|Physical Education Teacher (PET)||Rs.15000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the written test.
- Written exam will comprise two papers. Paper I will be of 50 marks (with 50 questions) and Paper II will be of 100 marks (100 questions).
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer (0.25).
How To Apply
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (DSE Odisha Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (dseodisha.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (dseodisha.in) of Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
Read Also (यह भी पढें)
Frequently Asked Questions…
Q1. How many posts are being recruited by Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha?
Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha is recruiting 11403 posts.
Q2. Which posts are being recruited by the Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha?
Recruitment of Initial Appointee Teacher etc. is being done by the Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Q3. What should be the educational qualification required to apply for DSE Odisha recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Jobs, candidates should have passed Graduation etc.
Q4. What will be the selection process for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Jobs ?
Applicants will be selected by Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha on the basis of performance in written test / interview / other recruitment procedures.
Q5. What will be the job location for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Vacancies?
Q6. What is the last date to apply for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Jobs?
31st January 2022
Q7. What is the application process for DSE Odisha Recruitment 2022?
Applicants must apply online for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Jobs.
Q8. Who can apply for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha jobs?
Candidates from Odisha can apply for Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha Vacancies.