DRDO Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 37 Vacancies @ drdo.gov.in
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 37 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is with in 10 days of notification.
DRDO Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
DRDO Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: with in 10 days of notification
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
ITI in relevant trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 7700 – 8050
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
How To Apply for DRDO Trade Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (DRDO Trade Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (drdo.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (drdo.gov.in) of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.