DHFWS North 24 Parganas Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 233 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, LDC, Group D, Vacancies @ wbhealth.gov.in
District Health and Family Welfare Society North 24 Parganas has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 233 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd January 2022.
DHFWS North 24 Parganas Department has released this advertisement for the post of Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, LDC, Group D, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page West Bengal Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment Notification Details–
|FT Medical Officer||21|
|Senior Medical Officer||1|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||2|
|Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor||2|
|Laboratory Technician/ Microscopist||2|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||1|
- Last date to apply: 22nd January 2022
No Application fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|FT Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Laboratory Technician||12th with DMLT|
|Counsellor||MA/ MSc in Sociology/ Applied Psychology|
|Senior Medical Officer||MBBS|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Bachelor Degree Sanitary inspector course|
|Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor||Graduate with DMLT|
|Laboratory Technician/ Microscopist||DMLT|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||Graduate OR 12th|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|FT Medical Officer||max 62 yrs|
|Laboratory Technician||max 40 yrs|
|Staff Nurse||max 64 yrs|
|Medical Officer||max 63 yrs|
|Counsellor||max 40 yrs|
|LDC||max 62 yrs|
|Group D||max 62 yrs|
|Senior Medical Officer||max 62 yrs|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||max 40 yrs|
|Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor||max 40 yrs|
|Laboratory Technician/ Microscopist||max 40 yrs|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||max 40 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|FT Medical Officer||Rs 60000|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs 13000 – 22000|
|Staff Nurse||Rs 25000|
|Medical Officer||Rs 50000-60000|
|LDC||as per norms|
|Group D||as per norms|
|Senior Medical Officer||Rs 60000|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Rs 25000|
|Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor||Rs 25000|
|Laboratory Technician/ Microscopist||Rs 22000|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||Rs 18000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- WrittemTest / interview / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (DHFWS North 24 Parganas Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (wbhealth.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (wbhealth.gov.in) of District Health and Family Welfare Society North 24 Parganas through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.