DAE Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 35 Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Vacancies @ dcsem.gov.in
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 35 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 29th April 2022.
DAE Department has released this advertisement for the post of Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Technician, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
DAE Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 29th April 2022
- SC/ST, Female Candidates, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disability (PWD) Candidates No Fees
- Technical Officer / C : Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant / B : Rs. 300/-
- Technician / B : Rs. 250/-
Educational Qualification Required
|Technical Officer/C||B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering with 60% marks|
|Technician/B||SSC with ITI in related trade|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Technical Officer/C||max 38 yrs|
|Scientific Assistant/B||max 30 yrs|
|Technician/B||max 35 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Technical Officer/C||Rs 56100|
|Scientific Assistant/B||Rs 35400|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Preliminary Test (Stage-1),
- Advanced Test (Stage-2) and
- Trade/Skill Test (Stage-3)
How To Apply for DAE Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (DAE Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (dcsem.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (DAE Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)) before the last date (29th April 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Recruitment Section, Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, 2 nd floor, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.