CPCL Vacancy 2022 | 72 Posts | चेन्नई पेट्रोलियम कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड भर्ती
CPCL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 72 Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Vacancies @ cpcl.co.in
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 72 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 14th April 2022.
CPCL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
CPCL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV||28|
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV Trainee||30|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety)||8|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) Trainee||6|
- Last date to apply: 14th April 2022
- Last date for deposit of ONLINE payment : 13-04-2022
- Tentative date for Admit Card : 02-05-2022
- Tentative date of online Test : 08-05-2022
- SC /ST / PwBD / ExSM / Women candidates No application fee.
- Others Rs.1000/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or B.Sc. with min 60% marks and 2 yrs experience|
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV Trainee||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication Engineering or B.Sc. with min 60% marks|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety)||Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License and 2 yrs experience|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) Trainee||ITI with NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) with Heavy Vehicle Driving License|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV||max 30 yrs|
|Junior Engineering Assistant -IV Trainee||max 26 yrs|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety)||max 30 yrs|
|Junior Technical Assistant -IV (Fire & Safety) Trainee||max 26 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Online test
- Document Verification
How To Apply for CPCL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (CPCL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (cpcl.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (cpcl.co.in) of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.