Coal India Vacancy 2022 | 1050 Posts | कोल इंडिया लिमिटेड भर्ती
Coal India Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1050 Management Trainee Vacancies @ coalindia.in
Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1050 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd July 2022.
Coal India Department has released this advertisement for the post of Management Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Employment News. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Coal India Recruitment Notification Details–
|Management Trainee||Mining : 699|
Civil : 160
Electronics & Telecommunication : 124
System and EDP : 67
- Last date to apply: 22nd July 2022
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fees of Rs 1180/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Mining/Civil/Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA with 60% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
maximum 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process i.e interview and Documents Verification.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
How To Apply for Coal India Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Coal India Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (coalindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (coalindia.in) of Coal India Limited (CIL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.