Coal India Limited Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 481 Management Trainee (Personnel & HR, Materials Management, Environment, Community Development,) Vacancies @ coalindia.in
Coal India Limited has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 481 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 07th August 2022.
Coal India Limited Department has released this advertisement for the post of Management Trainee (Personnel & HR, Materials Management, Environment, Community Development,) etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification Details–
|Personnel & HR||138|
|Marketing & Sales||17|
- Last date to apply: 07th August 2022
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries No application fee.
- Others Rs 1180/-,
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Personnel & HR||Graduates with two years full time Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/Industrial Relations/Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with min 60% marks|
|Environment||Degree in Environmental Engineering with min 60% marks Or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in Environmental Engineering with min 60% marks|
|Materials Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with min 60% marks|
|Marketing & Sales||Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with min 60% marks|
|Community Development||two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with min 60% marks OR 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with min 60% marks|
|Legal||Graduate in Law of 3 years / 5 years duration with min 60% marks|
|Public Relations||Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma (Full time courses) in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations with min 60% marks|
|Company Secretary||Graduate in any discipline and acquired Company Secretary Qualification with Associate/Fellow membership of ICSI|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
maximum 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based test
- duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 3 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each.
How To Apply for Coal India Limited Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Coal India Limited Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (coalindia.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (coalindia.in) of Coal India Limited through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.