CISF ASI and Head Constable Vacancy 2022 | 540 Posts | केंद्रीय औद्योगिक सुरक्षा बल मे की जा रही 12वीं पास के पदों पर बम्पर भर्तीयां
CISF ASI and Head Constable Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 540 Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Vacancies @ davp.nic.in
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 540 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 25th October 2022.
CISF Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
CISF Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||122|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||418|
|Category||ASI Stenographer||Head Constable (Ministerial)||Total|
- Online Application will be started from : 26-09-2022
- Closing date for submission of online application : 25-10-2022 upto 05 PM
- SC/ST/Female and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Other candidates are required to pay Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): Pay Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial): Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Examination under OMR Based/Computer Based Test (CBT Mode),
- Skill Test (Dictation & Transcription for ASI &
- Typing Test for Head Constable
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply for CISF Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (CISF Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (davp.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (davp.nic.in) of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.