Central Bank of India Vacancy 2022 | 19 Posts | सेंट्रल बैंक ऑफ इंडिया भर्ती
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 19 Senior Manager Vacancies @ centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India (CBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 19 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 02nd March 2022.
Central Bank of India Department has released this advertisement for the post of Senior Manager etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Notification Details–
|Senior Manager (IT)||19|
- Last date to apply: 02nd March 2022
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination : 27-03-2022
- Rs 175/- : SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- Rs 850/- : All Other Candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) and 6 yrs experience
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
maximum 35 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- examination will be 100 marks and will comprise 100 questions.
- Duration of exam will be 60 minutes.
How To Apply for Central Bank of India Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Central Bank of India Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (centralbankofindia.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (centralbankofindia.co.in) of Central Bank of India (CBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.