CCBL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for Multiple Probationary Officers (PO), Probationary Associates (PA), Vacancies @ citizencreditbank.com
Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd (CCBL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Multiple posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 02nd August 2022.
CCBL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Probationary Officers (PO), Probationary Associates (PA), etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
CCBL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Probationary Officers (PO)||–|
|Probationary Associates (PA)||–|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 19/07/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 02/08/2022
- Online (Written) Test (Tentatively in the month of August 2022)
Educational Qualification Required
Graduates in any discipline with min 65% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra, Goa and the Union territory of Daman.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Probationary Officers||20-30 yrs|
|Probationary Associates||20-26 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Probationary Officers||CTC of Rs. 5,59,000/- PA|
|Probationary Associates||CTC of Rs.4,38,000/ PA|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- On-line (written) Test and Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How To Apply for CCBL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (CCBL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (citizencreditbank.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (citizencreditbank.com) of Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd (CCBL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.