BSF Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 281 SI, Constable, Head Constable, Vacancies @ bsf.gov.in
Border Security Force (BSF) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 281 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th June 2022.
BSF Department has released this advertisement for the post of SI, Constable, Head Constable, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BSF Recruitment Notification Details–
|SI (Master) Gr B||8|
|SI (Engine Driver) Gr B||6|
|SI (Workshop) Gr B||2|
|Head Constable (Master) Gr C||52|
|HC (Engine Driver) Gr C||64|
|HC (Workshop) Gr C||19|
- Last date to apply: 28th June 2022
- Nil : SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen
- Rs 100/- : Group C posts
- Rs 200/- : Group B posts
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|SI (Master) Gr B||12th with 2nd Class master certificate in related field|
|SI (Engine Driver) Gr B||12th and 1st class Engine Driver Certificate|
|SI (Workshop) Gr B||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engg|
|Head Constable (Master) Gr C||10th|
|HC (Engine Driver) Gr C||10th|
|HC (Workshop) Gr C||10th and ITI|
|CT (Crew)||10th and 1 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|SI (Master) Gr B||22-28 yrs|
|SI (Engine Driver) Gr B||22-28 yrs|
|SI (Workshop) Gr B||22-25 yrs|
|Head Constable (Master) Gr C||20-25 yrs|
|HC (Engine Driver) Gr C||20-25 yrs|
|HC (Workshop) Gr C||20-25 yrs|
|CT (Crew)||20-25 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|SI (Master) Gr B||Rs 35400 – 112400|
|SI (Engine Driver) Gr B||Rs 35400 – 112400|
|SI (Workshop) Gr B||Rs 35400 – 112400|
|Head Constable (Master) Gr C||Rs 25500 – 81100|
|HC (Engine Driver) Gr C||Rs 25500 – 81100|
|HC (Workshop) Gr C||Rs 25500 – 81100|
|CT (Crew)||Rs 21700 – 69100|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Physical Test
- Written test will be of 100 marks and will consist of 100 questions.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Based on written test, candidates will be called for physical test.
How To Apply for BSF Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BSF Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bsf.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (bsf.gov.in) of Border Security Force (BSF) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.