BRO Vacancy 2022 | 246 Posts | सीमा सड़क संगठन द्वारा की जा रही 10वीं, 12वीं एवं स्नातक पास के पदों पर भर्तीयां
BRO Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 246 Draughtsman, Supervisor, Hindi Typist, Operator, Multi Skilled Worker, Vacancies @ bro.gov.in
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 246 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th September 2022 (Within 45 Days From Advt.).
BRO Department has released this advertisement for the post of Draughtsman, Supervisor, Hindi Typist, Operator, Multi Skilled Worker, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Al Over India is published on our website page Employment News. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
BRO Recruitment Notification Details–
|Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||22|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||82|
- Last date to apply: 30th September 2022 (Within 45 Days From Advt.)
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Draughtsman||12th with Science Subjects and two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship or Possessing two years National Trade Certificate for Draughtsman (Civil) and one year experience|
|Supervisor (Administration)||Degree and Possessing National Cadet Core ‘B’ Certificate or Ex-Naib Subedar (General Duty)|
|Supervisor Stores||Degree and Possessing certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or Stores Keeping or 2 years experience|
|Supervisor Cipher||Degree in Science or having passed Class I Course for Operator Cipher|
|Hindi Typist||12th or equivalent and Typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer|
|Operator||Matriculation and Possessing Wireless Operator or Radio Mechanic Certificate|
|Electrician||Matriculation or equivalent and Possessing certificate of Auto Electrician from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent and one year experience|
|Welder||Matriculation and Possessing Welder (Electrical & Gas) Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||Matriculation and Possessing certificate of Black Smith or forge technology or heat transfer technology or Sheet Metal worker certificate OR Passed Class 2 course for Black Smith|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||Matriculation and qualify in proficiency test|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Supervisor (Administration)||18-27 yrs|
|Supervisor Stores||18-27 yrs|
|Supervisor Cipher||18-27 yrs|
|Hindi Typist||18-27 yrs|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||18-25 yrs|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||18-25 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Supervisor (Administration)||Rs 25500-81100|
|Supervisor Stores||Rs 25500-81100|
|Supervisor Cipher||Rs 25500-81100|
|Hindi Typist||Rs. 19,900-63,200|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||Rs 18,000-56,900|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||Rs 18,000-56,900|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written Exam,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Practical Test (Trade Test) and
- Primary Medical Examination (PME).
How To Apply for BRO Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BRO Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bro.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (BRO Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Border Roads Organisation (BRO)) before the last date (30th September 2022 (Within 45 Days From Advt.)) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015