BFUHS Community Health Officers Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 350 Vacancies @ bfuhs.ac.in
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 350 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 25th July 2022.
BFUHS Department has released this advertisement for the post of Community Health Officers. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BFUHS Community Health Officers Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Community Health Officers||350|
- Last date to apply: 25th July 2022
- Written Test date : 07-08-2022
- Rs 590/- for SC of Punjab and
- Rs 1180/- for others.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing/ BAMS
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written test of 100 Marks will be held on 07-08-2022.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for documents verification, on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
- The minimum passing marks will be 35% for all categories in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
How To Apply for BFUHS Community Health Officers Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BFUHS Community Health Officers Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bfuhs.ac.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (bfuhs.ac.in) of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.