BEL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 91 Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician C, Vacancies @ bel-india.in
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 91 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th April 2022.
BEL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician C, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BEL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||66|
- Last date to apply: 20th April 2022
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates No fee.
- Others Rs 250/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||3 years Diploma in Engineering in Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Electrical|
|Technician C||SSLC with ITI and one year apprenticeship OR SSLC with 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
maximum 28 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||Rs 24500 – 90000|
|Technician C||Rs 21500 – 82000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for BEL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BEL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bel-india.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (bel-india.in) of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.