BCCB Bank Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 168 Customer Service Executive, Assistant Manager, Engineer, Vacancies @ bccb.co.in
Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 168 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 13th February 2022.
BCCB Bank Department has released this advertisement for the post of Customer Service Executive, Assistant Manager, Engineer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BCCB Bank Recruitment Notification Details–
|Customer Service Executive||165|
- Last date to apply: 13th February 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Customer Service Executive||Graduate in any stream|
|Assistant Manager||B.Sc.(IT) / BCA / MCA/ BE / BTech –Computer Science / Electronics / IT and 3 yrs experience|
|Engineer||BE in Mechanical/ Civil|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Customer Service Executive||max 32 yrs|
|Assistant Manager||max 35 yrs|
|Engineer||max 30 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Customer Service Executive||Rs.15000|
|Assistant Manager||as per norms|
|Engineer||as per norms|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for BCCB Bank Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BCCB Bank Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bccb.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (bccb.co.in) of Bassein Catholic Cooperative Bank through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.