BARC Vacancy 2022 | 89 Posts | भाभा परमाणु अनुसंधान केंद्र भर्ती
BARC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 89 Stenographer, Driver, Work Assistant, Vacancies @ recruit.barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 89 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 31st July 2022.
BARC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Stenographer, Driver, Work Assistant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BARC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Stenographer (Gr III)||6|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||11|
- Last date to apply: 31st July 2022
Educational Qualification Required
|Stenographer (Gr III)||10th with 50% marks with speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography and typing speed of 30 wpm in English|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10th with valid driving license and 3 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu,.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Stenographer (Gr III)||Rs 25500|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Rs 19900|
|Work Assistant||Rs 18000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for BARC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BARC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (recruit.barc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (recruit.barc.gov.in) of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.