BARC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 266 Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Technician, Vacancies @ barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 266 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th April 2022.
BARC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Technician, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
BARC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||71|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||189|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)||1|
|Technician/B (Library Science)||1|
- Last date to apply: 30th April 2022
SC/ST, PWD and Women category/ Ex-Serviceman.
- Rs 150/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-I posts and
- Rs 100/- for Stipendiary Trainee Category-II.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics/Electronics& Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Mechanical Engineering OR BSc with 60% marks|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||ITI OR HSC|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)||Diploma in any engineering with min 50% marks OR B.Sc. with min 50% marks and One year Diploma / Certificate in Industrial Safety|
|Technician/B (Library Science)||SSC with min 60% marks OR HSC in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects with min 60% marks and Certificate of One year duration in Library Science|
|Technician/B (Rigger)||SSC with min 60% marks OR HSC in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects with min 60% marks AND Certificate of One year duration in Rigger|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu,.
|Post Name||Age |
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||18 – 24 yrs|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||18 – 22 yrs|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)||18-30 yrs|
|Technician/B (Library Science)||18 – 25 yrs|
|Technician/B (Rigger)||18 – 25 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs 44900|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs 21700 – 25500|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)||Rs 35400|
|Technician/B (Library Science)||Rs 21700|
|Technician/B (Rigger)||Rs 21700|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for BARC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (BARC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (barc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (barc.gov.in) of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.