Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 500 Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II, Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-III, Vacancies @ bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 500 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd February 2022.
Bank of Maharashtra Department has released this advertisement for the post of Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II, Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-III, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Notification Details–
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II||400|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-III||100|
|Generalist Officer -III||15||07||27||10||41||100|
- Last date to apply: 22nd February 2022
- Date of Online Examination 12/03/2022
|For UR/EWS/OBC||₹1180/- (Rs.1000 Application Fee/Intimation Charges + GST Rs.180)|
|For SC/ST||₹118/- (Rs.100 Application Fee/Intimation Charges + GST Rs.18)|
|For PwBD/Women||No Fees|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor Degree in any discipline or Professional Qualification Like CA/CMA/CFA
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II||25-35 years as on 31st Dec 2021|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-III||25-38 years as on 31st Dec 2021|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-II||Rs.48170-69810|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale-III||Rs.63840-78230|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test /
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (bankofmaharashtra.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (bankofmaharashtra.in) of Bank of Maharashtra through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.