Balmer Lawrie Vacancy 2022 | 14 Posts | बामर लॉरी भर्ती
Balmer Lawrie Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 14 Assistant Manager, Associate Vice President, Manager, Vacancies @ balmerlawrie.com
Balmer Lawrie has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 14 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 08th April 2022.
Balmer Lawrie Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager, Associate Vice President, Manager, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Manager (Retail Sales)||5|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||1|
|Associate Vice President (Taxation)||1|
|Associate Vice President (HR & Employee Relations)||1|
- Last date to apply: 08th April 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Manager (Retail Sales)||Full Time Regular Graduate Degree in Engineering Or 2 Years Full Time Regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma# in Management / MBA and 1 yrs experience|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||MBA and 2 yrs experience|
|Associate Vice President (Taxation)||CA/ ICWA and 17 yrs experience|
|Associate Vice President (HR & Employee Relations)||2 Years Full Time Regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in HR / HD / IR / ER / HRM or MBA [HR / IR / PM & IR] or MSW and 17 yrs experience|
|Manager (Manufacturing)||Full Time Regular Graduate Degree in Engineering with a Specialization in Mechanical and 37 yrs experience|
|Manager (Operations)||Full Time Regular Degree in Engineering Or 2 Years Full Time Regular Postgraduate Degree / Diploma# in Management / MBA and 9 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Various States Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Various States.
|Assistant Manager (Retail Sales)||max 27 yrs|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||max 32 yrs|
|Associate Vice President (Taxation)||max 46 yrs|
|Associate Vice President (HR & Employee Relations)||max 46 yrs|
|Manager (Manufacturing)||max 37 yrs|
|Manager (Operations)||max 37 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Assistant Manager (Retail Sales)||Rs 40000 – 140000|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||Rs 9.28 Lakhs per annum|
|Associate Vice President (Taxation)||Rs 90000 – 240000|
|Associate Vice President (HR & Employee Relations)||Rs 90000 – 240000|
|Manager (Manufacturing)||Rs 60000 – 180000|
|Manager (Operations)||Rs 60000 – 180000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Educational Qualification
How To Apply for Balmer Lawrie Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Balmer Lawrie Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (balmerlawrie.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (balmerlawrie.com) of Balmer Lawrie through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.