AVNL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 214 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, Vacancies @ mhrdnats.gov.in
Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 214 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 05th July 2022.
AVNL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
AVNL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||110|
- Last date for enrolling in NATS : 25-06-2022
- Last date for applying for Heavy Vehicles Factory : 05-07-2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates : July 19-20, 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Graduate Apprentices||Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/CSE/Civil/Automobile Engineering|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Computer Science Engineering/Civil Engineering/Automobile Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs 9000|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs 8000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for AVNL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (AVNL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (mhrdnats.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (mhrdnats.gov.in) of Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.