Assam Police Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 487 Constable, Asst Squad Commander, Driver, Vacancies @ slprbassam.in
Assam Police has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 487 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 11th April 2022.
Assam Police Department has released this advertisement for the post of Constable, Asst Squad Commander, Driver, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Assam is published on our website page Assam Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification Details–
|Constable (Dispatch Rider)||10|
|Asst Squad Commander||5|
- Last date to apply: 11th April 2022 (Re Open)
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
|Constable (WO/WT/OPR)||12th (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)|
|Constable (Messenger)||HSLC or equivalent|
|Constable (Carpenter)||HSLC or equivalent and passed prescribed ITI course in trade|
|Constable (Dispatch Rider)||HSLC or equivalent and must possess valid driving license for LMV,MMV & HMV|
|Asst Squad Commander||12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM)|
|Driver (Operator)||VIII passed and must possess valid driving license for HMV|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Assam Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Assam.
18 – 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 14000-60,500 + GP Rs 6200
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET).
- The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks.
- Based on PST & PET test, candidates will be shortlisted for written test.
How To Apply for Assam Police Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Assam Police Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (slprbassam.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (slprbassam.in) of Assam Police through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.