Air Force Apprenticeship Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 152 Vacancies @ indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 152 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 15th August 2022.
Air Force Department has released this advertisement for the post of Apprenticeship. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Air Force Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Apprenticeship (BRD Chandigarh)||152|
Trade : Vacancy
- Turner 16
- Machinist 18
- Machinist Grinder 12
- Sheet Metal Worker 22
- Welder Gas & Electric 06
- Electrician Aircraft 15
- Carpenter 05
- Mechanic Instrument Aicraft 15
- Painter General 10
- Desktop Publishing Operator 03
- Power Electrician 12
- TIG/MIG Welder 06
- Quality Assurance Assistant 08
- Chemical Laboratory Assistant 04
- Last date to apply: 15th August 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with min 50% marks and ITI in related trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Chandigarh.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Air Force Apprenticeship Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Air Force Apprenticeship Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (indianairforce.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (indianairforce.nic.in) of Indian Air Force through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.